Key lessons schools never taught you but should have:
1. You won’t get what you deserve. You’ll get what you fight for.
2. You are either rich or you are poor – there’s no inbetween.
3. A 40-hour workweek is for slaves; you’ll have to work double that for freedom.
4. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job
5. Success doesn’t depend on your level of education, but on your mindset
6. Life will not stop because of your problems
7. Dont wait for help – you’re owed nothing and entitled to nothing.
8. You will have to learn how to sell, no matter your job title.
9. Only you can change your situation – don’t wait for someone to do it
10. Life is a battleground not a playground. You either dominating or dominated